Practical Tips in Facial Skin Cancer Surgery Workshop
- Review skin closure options in the facial skin cancer surgery
- Discuss reconstructive options in surgery of nose, lip, ear, forehead, temple, cheek, chin and scalp
- Addressing measures to prevent complications
- Practical tips in skin cancer surgical management and local flaps and skin grafts
- Interactive discussion of surgical management of real skin cancer cases
- Focus on surgical skills and procedures applicable in primary care practice
- Practical and face to face training
This course is ideal for medical practitioners who are interested in skin cancer surgery and are familiar with the basics of the flap reconstruction and would like to enhance their experience in the surgical management of skin cancer cases applicable in primary care settings.
For more information, contact Practical Skin Academy.