QLD Statewide Office of Advance Care Planning Virtual Forum
The Queensland Statewide Office of Advance Care Planning (ACP) Virtual Forum will be held during National Advance Care Planning Week – 22-26 March 2021.
The 2021 ACP Virtual Forum supports upskilling of health care professionals by sharing ACP updates and initiatives across Queensland. Take this opportunity to hear first-hand from quality speakers who are experts in their field.
This year the Forum will run as virtual lunchbox sessions, ending with a special expert panel discussion featuring a hypothetical clinical scenario. All sessions will be live-streamed via Microsoft Teams.
Tuesday, 23 March 2021
- Session 1 - 12:00-12:30pm Multiple perspectives on medical futility - Dr Mark Deuble
- Session 2 - 12:30-13:00pm Statewide Office of ACP update - Leanne Clemesha
Wednesday, 24 March 2021
- Session 1 - 12:00-12:30pm A day in the life of an ACP Facilitator - Rebecca Radford and Vickie Parsons, ACP Facilitators RBWH
- Session 2 - 12:30-13:00pm Advance care planning for the cognitively frail - Dr Denise Hobson
Thursday, 25 March 2021
- Session 1 - 12:00-12:30pm Advance care planning in the world of COVID-19 - Dr Will Cairns
- Session 2 - 12:30-13:00pm Advance care planning in the digital space - Dr Leyton Miller
Friday, 26 March 2021, 9:30 - 11:00am
- A special expert panel discussion featuring a hypothetical clinical scenario.
*Please note: Speakers may change without notice.
For more information, contact Queensland Health.