2023 IAHA National Conference
The 2023 IAHA National Conference recognised the diversity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the diversity of our membership, as well as interdisciplinary actions within the allied health sector. IAHA recognises how sustained holistic, strengths-based approaches to health and wellbeing can achieve health equality for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
National Conference delegates experienced:
- Professional development that challenged them both personally and professionally
- Networking opportunities with likeminded people within a culturally diverse and safe space
- Opportunities for growth, learning and healing
- A Gala celebration of excellence in the Indigenous allied health sector
- Enriching cultural experiences
For more information, contact Indigenous Allied Health Australia.