Assessment and Management of Neck & Upper Back Pain
Learn how to:
- Sharpen your diagnostic skills with more focused history taking.
- Refine your physical examination skills and make sense of your findings.
- Target and interpret cervical and thoracic spinal investigations.
- Make a specific diagnosis leading to effective treatment. Do basic manual therapy and injections in your office
- Prescribe appropriate exercises and medications.
The module comprises:
- a prereading component of approximately 5 hours in preparation for a day-long workshop of interactive tutorials, hands on physical examination and treatment techniques with feedback and case discussions.
- a multiple choice question assessment.
For more information, contact Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine.
8:30am - 5:00pm,
Saturday 11 March 2023
Old Bishopsbourne, St Francis Theological College, Milton
CPD Points Available?