Rheumatology in Primary Care 2022
Metro North Hospital and Health Service (MNHHS), the Australian Rheumatology Association Queensland (ARAQ), Arthritis Queensland (AQ), and Brisbane North PHN invite GPs across Queensland to join them, and their experts, for a webinar of education and discussion.
Presenters will highlight the vital role of GPs in managing common rheumatology conditions and dilemmas. The webinar will help you stay up to date with best rheumatology practice, assist practitioners with limited access to rheumatology services and highlight the state wide resources available to support your practice.
This education will be in webinar format with registrants able to submit questions during the event. There will also be a quiz! Further information and links to access the webinar will be sent out in a separate confirmatory email on registration.
- Identify best practice for managing important rheumatology conditions and medications in primary care.
- Distinguish rheumatology conditions from their mimics.
- Recognise how COVID-19 may impact on rheumatology patients and the GP role in improving related outcomes.
- Dr Hashim Abdeen, Rheumatology Registrar, Redcliffe Hospital
- Dr Claire Barrett, Rheumatologist in Redcliffe and ARA President
- Dr Anna Kermond, Rheumatology Registrar, Royal Brisbane Hospital
- Associate Professor Philip Robinson, Rheumatologist in Brisbane and Researcher at UQ
- Dr Laurel Young, Rheumatologist in Redcliffe and ARA QLD President
- Dr Drew Yates, Rheumatologist in Redcliffe and Brisbane
For more information, contact Brisbane North PHN.