Annual Maternity Shared Care Symposium
Date: Saturday, 27 May 2023
Time: 8:00am - 1:30pm
Venue: Online or in person
- Springfield: Quest Springfield Central, 4 Wellness Way, Springfield Central
- Toowoomba: Burke and Wills Hotel, 554 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba
Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN invites GPs, midwives, GP registrars, junior doctors and other health professionals working in antenatal care to join our Annual Maternity Shared Care Symposium.
The symposium will include several presentations and continue the joint discussion on how we can better align antenatal care services in our region.
The event will cover:
- The pregnancy journey from the preconception period to post partum for mother and baby.
- The importance of continuity of care within a shared care model to avoid fragmentation of care and services.
- Improvements to patient satisfaction during their maternity experience.
- Improved health outcomes for mother and baby.
Click HERE to download the program.
This event will be broadcast online, and there are also limited spaces to attend in person at Springfield and Toowoomba.
For more information, contact Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN.