A skills based workshop for family members and carers supporting a loved one with an eating disorder.
- Strategies from the work of Professor Janet Treasure which focus on a collaborative approach to supporting a loved one.
- Understand more about eating disorders and ways to support your loved one's recovery.
- Make meal times less stressful.
- Enhance your communication skills with your loved one.
- Foster a healthier relationship with your loved one.
- Facilitated by experienced EDQ Family & Carer coaches specialising in eating disorders.
For more information, contact Eating Disorders QLD.