Ipswich Community Services Workforce Summit
Community Services are part of the largest employing industry in Ipswich, and it is an essential part of the local economy. This summit brings together Community Services organisations and stakeholders in the skills ecosystem to develop solutions for the local workforce.
The Summit is presented by Ipswich City Council in partnership with Community Services Industry Alliance.
Attendees will hear from key speakers and have the chance to work with local stakeholders to develop practical workforce solutions.
The program will be interactive and include:
- The care economy in Ipswich
- Promoting Ipswich as a destination for new employees
- Attracting staff to work in Ipswich
- Growing a local community services workforce
- Funding and supports that can help solve your workforce issues
Who will attend?
- Government and non-government organisations
- Community Services managers, coordinators and anyone involved in recruitment
- Universities and training providers
- Employment services
- Anyone else interested in helping to grow the Ipswich Community Services workforce
The Summit will be opened by the Mayor of Ipswich City Council, Cr Teresa Harding.
For more information, contact Community Services Industry Alliance.