Training Webinar - How to ensure it delivers the results your Organisation needs
This webinar addresses an important question: How do we ensure that the money and time invested in training delivers beneficial results? The need for training is being impacted by accelerating technological change, new government regulations/standards, employee expectations regarding their development and leader support, and more. At the same time businesses are faced with significant cost, time and resource pressures.
The situation is exacerbated by mindsets and mental models of training that have not changed and often hinder effectiveness.
Outline / Objectives:
- Why training effectiveness really matters
- Changing the fundamental equation
- The DNA of learning and the crucial role of motivation.
- The misunderstood nature of training
- Predictable performance design methodology
- A four-phase, blended approach that challenges convention
- Check out the Balance of Consequences of your programs.
- Essential components of getting participants ready
- Using design to increase predictability of learning
- Designing for on-the-job transformation
- Using the Six Lenses Model of Evaluation
For more information, contact Aged and Health Care Education.