Working with Young People - Self Harm / Self Injury Behaviours
This workshop utilises the latest research to better equip workers with young people and will provide answers applicable to your day-to-day work. The workshop gives practical easy to implement strategies.
What participants will gain from this part of the workshop?
- Differences and links between self harm and suicidal behaviour.
- Identifying those most at risk of self harm / injury.
- Risk factors for self harm / injury behaviour.
- Protective factors for self harm / injury behaviour.
- Strategies to address self harming / injury behaviour
For more information, contact Agenda 2001 Training and Consulting.