Lindsay Street Medical Group is seeking a Registered Nurses.
About the role
The successful candidate will be providing nursing support to our general practice team. Knowledge with travel medicine and skin clinics will be highly desirable.
The role will be required to work at both the Lindsay Street Medical Group and Highfields & Districts Medical Centre so the successful candidate will need to have flexibility with their hours and able to travel.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient functioning of the practice clinical services and provide an exceptional standard of care to our patients
- Patient triage
- Chronic Disease Management and education, Care Planning and Health Assessments
- Immunisation and Cold Chain management
- Infection Control
- Current Registration with APHRA
- Current National Criminal History check including Working with Children/Vulnerable Groups
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close team environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Dedication to deliver high standards of care
- Good computer skills, especially with practice software (Best Practice)
About the Business:
Lindsay Street Medical Group operate two medical practices in the great city of Toowoomba - Lindsay Street Medical Centre and Highfields and District Medical Centre. Both medical centres are well established in the Darling Downs, and offer modern equipment and techniques.
For more information, contact Kyra Mullens at email@example.com or 1300 798 831.