10 Strategies to Reform Success
Major changes, risks and opportunities are facing every Aged Care organisation over the next two years, making it critical for Directors of Aged Care companies to review their strategy and operational priorities.
In this webinar, Jennene shares with Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Providers her Top 10 Strategies for Reform Success, detailing immediate and medium-term strategies that should be included in every strategic plan. This webinar will be a must for non-executive Directors and Executives in Aged Care who are seeking ideas, inspiration, and clarification on the reform agenda.
Some of the key strategic considerations that will be unpacked:
- Strategy & Planning: embedding the reform within your strategy, operations and board reporting to keep.
- Client Experience: understanding the impacts of star ratings and discussing practical ways of enhancing your voice of the customer program.
- Digital Transformation: understanding the key changes/initiatives occurring across the sector in the use of technology in Home Care service delivery.
- Workforce Innovation: working through priorities for workforce planning and key strategies for Home Care Providers to attract and retain their workforce.
- New Home Care Model: understanding new Home Care Model, products and services to inform future service development.
- And so much more…!
Who will get the most out of this webinar?
This webinar is designed for Company Directors of Home Care, CHSP and Aged Care Organisations. It is suitable for Board of Directors, Management Committees, Aged Care Managers and Executives.
For more information, contact Enkindle Consulting.