Alcohol harm reduction in pregnancy: practical approaches for frontline clinicians
Join for a practical and informative webinar on opportunities for discussing alcohol harm reduction during consultations with patients who are planning a pregnancy.
The panel includes:
- Ms Caterina Giorgi (CEO, Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education)
- Dr. Liz Sturgiss (clinical general practitioner and Senior Research Fellow at Monash University)
- Dr. Hester Wilson (clinical general practitioner and Chair of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Addiction Medicine Special Interests Group)
- Ms. Nicole Hewlett (Principal Research Fellow at the University of Queensland)
This professional development opportunity received funding support from the Victorian Health Promotion Foundation (VicHealth).
What’s in it for you?
Hear from the panel about:
- New alcohol in pregnancy guidelines
- how GPs and patients can have better conversations about alcohol use
- how to integrate evidence-based resources into general practice
- when to refer to tertiary services
Questions? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact Monash University.