Monash Victorian Heart Institute Cardiology Masterclass
The Monash Victorian Heart Institute's Cardiology Masterclass has an expert faculty lined up to summarise the latest research and clinical practice updates over 10 modules. The modules are:
• Assessment of patients with chest pain (Dr Adam Nelson)
• Acute and chronic management of ischaemic heart disease (Dr Adam Nelson)
• Management of cardiovascular risk factors (Prof Steve Nicholls)
• Assessment of patients with dyspnoea (Dr Esther Davis)
• Acute and chronic management of heart failure (Dr Esther Davis)
• Management of valvular heart disease and aortic syndromes (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
• Acute and chronic management of atrial fibrillation and flutter (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
• Assessment of patients with palpitations and management of tachycardia (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
• Assessment of patients with syncope and management of patients with cardiac devices (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
• Management of patients after cardiac procedures (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
The program was designed specifically with primary care physicians in mind and their evidence-based presentations have a strong focus on providing practical advice with plenty of time for Q&A so you can gain the specific knowledge you require.
Attendance is not limited to General Practitioners however content will be delivered through a lens relevant to primary care. If you have an interest in the modules outlined above we encourage you to register. Students with a specific interest in cardiology relevant to general practice are also welcome to register.
The one-day masterclass (held entirely on Zoom) allows for attendance from anywhere in Australia and is a CPD Activity under the RACGP CPD Program. 12 CPD Program points will be allocated upon completion.
Please contact Georgia if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact Monash Victorian Heart Institute.