Nutrition in Healthcare Conference 2023
Hosted by Doctors for Nutrition, the Australasian Nutrition in Healthcare Conference brings a truly unique learning opportunity to Melbourne from February 17-19 2023. Welcoming both international and local experts, the conference offers a program rich with evidence-based research and content exploring the relationship between diet and disease. Alongside two full days of academic sessions, the conference will also include a whole food plant-based menu, a social program, networking opportunities and an exhibition space.
- Learn more about the benefits of a whole food plant-based lifestyle
- Hear from experts in prevention of chronic disease
- Gain new social connections and engage in networking opportunities
- Meet passionate and like-minded individuals
- Leave with practical learning to put into practice
- Gain 11 CPD hours with RACGP or ACRRM
Who should attend?
- General practitioners, medical specialists and healthcare students
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Wider allied health professionals
- Community leaders
- Anyone with an interest in exploring the diet/disease relationship and improving their overall health
For more information, contact Doctors for Nutrition.