Shared care for allergy - Engagement session
The National Allergy Council invites you to a healthcare professional and community engagement session with the topic ‘How do we improve access to allergy care in Australia?
These sessions are open to:
- People with allergies and their carers
- Public hospital and health service staff
- Healthcare professionals working in private practice
- Primary health networks
- Health administrators and governments
- Any other interested people and groups.
For more information, contact National Allergy Strategy.