Towards Better Practice - Measuring and evaluation
Accessing grants and funding is an essential tool for any not-for-profit organisation. There is an art to writing a good grant application. Designing an effective and meaningful monitoring and evaluation framework can turn a good application and funding project into a great project.
Join Lindy Fentiman, Grant Manager, Strategy & Growth for Strategic Grants to learn how to “Make the Magic Happen”.
This 2-hour webinar will cover:
- What are funders looking for?
- Why is project planning and design so important?
- Why use a Theory of Change?
- How do we set realistic goals and outcomes?
- Why measure progress? What is the best way?
- What does M & E cost?
- Where do we start?
- 3 positive actions!
Attendees will have an opportunity for Q&A with Lindy at the end of the session.
For more information, contact National Disability Services.