West Moreton Health Grand Rounds
Topic: Pulmonary rehabilitation new options for delivery: multidisciplinary approach
The session explores how evidence-based treatment can support better patient outcomes and reduce potentially preventable hospital admissions for patients with chronic respiratory conditions. It also focuses on the tele-rehabilitation hub and spoke approach in West Moreton, and the vital role of primary care.
- Metro North Health Pulmonary and Cardiac Telerehabilitation Project Program Manager Nadia Nestor
- West Moreton Health Ipswich Hospital staff specialist Dr Adel de Klerk-Braasch
- West Moreton Health Preventative Integrated Care Service Nurse Practitioner Rhona MacDonald
- Queensland Lung Transplant Service Physiotherapist Dr James Walsh
- Pulmonary tele-rehabilitation patient and recent lung transplant recipient Jason Scott
- GP - TBC
For more information, contact West Moreton Health.